DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need urgent adivice regarding IC CXA2043Q (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/85111-need-urgent-adivice-regarding-ic-cxa2043q.html)

bigdaddy January 7th 05 05:10 PM

Need urgent adivice regarding IC CXA2043Q

I have to replace IC CXA2043Q on my Sony Multiscan 400PS. I just
received this IC from Vision Aids Ltd. I have not opened the packet
as yet, but it say on the packet besides IC no. GDM-200PS.

I like to know whether this IC is correct or should I return it and
ask IC CXA2043Q for GDM-400 PS

john January 7th 05 05:25 PM

I have to replace IC CXA2043Q on my Sony Multiscan 400PS. I just
received this IC from Vision Aids Ltd. I have not opened the packet
as yet, but it say on the packet besides IC no. GDM-200PS.

I like to know whether this IC is correct or should I return it and
ask IC CXA2043Q for GDM-400 PS

Is the New IC a CXA2043Q ??
Most cover several Models

kip

[email protected] January 8th 05 12:14 AM

bigdaddy wrote:
I have to replace IC CXA2043Q on my Sony Multiscan 400PS. I just
received this IC from Vision Aids Ltd. I have not opened the packet
as yet, but it say on the packet besides IC no. GDM-200PS.
I like to know whether this IC is correct or should I return it and
ask IC CXA2043Q for GDM-400 PS

I think the IC is the exact same part.

---
Met vriendelijke groet,