kl1k

Default URL for Pulse?

Anyone heard of a Chinese company called Pulse - I've got a component
of theirs I'm trying to identify and cant find anything on the web
about Pulse.

The chip has a logo of a square wave in a circle - next to it the word
Pulse (R)
then the chip number, and at the bottom "China"

Shawn D'Alimonte

kl1k wrote:
Anyone heard of a Chinese company called Pulse - I've got a component
of theirs I'm trying to identify and cant find anything on the web
about Pulse.

That is probably a transformer. Was it near an Ethernet port?

Their webpage is http://www.pulseeng.com/default.aspx

boater

What is the part number ?

What is it used in ?