Adrian G.

Default Looking for source for drive belts

Hello everybody and a happy new year !

I'm looking for a source for drive belts for cassette-
recorders and turntables at reasonable prices. I need
the following sizes:

square-type (diameter x thickness):

~12-14 x 2 mm (acts as clutch rubber - Fisher CR-140 Tapedeck)
~40-50 x 1,5 mm (CD lid mechanism drive - AIWA LCX-F7 MicroStereo)

flat-type (diameter x width x height):

~210-225 x 4 x 0.6 mm (turntable drive belt - Fisher MT-111 Turntable)
~50-60 x 4 x 0.6 mm (flywheel belt - Fisher CR-140 Tapedeck)

Since I do not the exact diameters (due to the wearing) I would
like to buy belts in several diameters to fit thus the belt should
be at reasonable prices, my sources will sell even the 14mm
belt for almost US$4.50 (or 3.20 Euros) and buying these four
in several sizes will up US$20-30 easily.

I'd also be very glad if someone knows the exact sizes for the
models above.

Thanks,
Adrian
TimPerry

[...]