DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony CDXM630 password (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/83952-sony-cdxm630-password.html)

john morriss January 1st 05 03:37 PM

Sony CDXM630 password

Hi, I'm wondering how to find the code (I had to disconnect the battery on
the vehicle where the unit is installed) for a Sony CDX-M630 in-car CD with
R117 remote control, which I bought from Halfords in the UK 2 yrs ago.
Halfords told me to try the Sony website, but I can't find any help there.
Thanks in advance.
John Morris
(remove one of the 3 s's in my email address for replying.

john morriss January 2nd 05 01:41 PM

Thanks, I've got the codes now.

"john morriss" wrote in message
Hi, I'm wondering how to find the code (I had to disconnect the battery on
the vehicle where the unit is installed) for a Sony CDX-M630 in-car CD

with
R117 remote control, which I bought from Halfords in the UK 2 yrs ago.
Halfords told me to try the Sony website, but I can't find any help there.
Thanks in advance.
John Morris
(remove one of the 2 s's in my email address for replying.