klasspappa[remove]

Default SUB for Motorola 6510S transistor? Tanberg preamp

BC651 ?

45V, Si-N Uni, 0,2A, 0,625W, 300MHz

eqv: BC550

You say PNP, hmmm...

rowdy yates wrote:

I can't read it very well. It might be M BC 65IDS or 651DS. It has the
logo M and then a space then BC and on the next line 65xxS. The face
is finished in a shiny blue ink. It's a PNP from a Tanberg 3008-A
stereo preamp from the early - mid 80's. Sweden? I need something I
can hopefully just drop in. Thanks a lot. I spent a frustrating hour
trying to find a database xreference for transistors. You'd think a
thing like that would be easy and painless and, please God, text
based. Ok, gotta hit the dusty data trail agin. 'Till next year,
buckarooooz,..