DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sharp TV service manuals? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/83677-sharp-tv-service-manuals.html)

bluemoon December 30th 04 05:32 AM

Sharp TV service manuals?

What's a good source for Sharp TV service manuals?

Thanks

Nigel December 30th 04 07:18 AM

bluemoon wrote in
:

What's a good source for Sharp TV service manuals?

Thanks

Which country are you in?

bluemoon December 30th 04 07:22 AM

Nigel wrote:

bluemoon wrote in
:

What's a good source for Sharp TV service manuals?

Thanks

Which country are you in?

USA

Tim Schwartz December 30th 04 12:58 PM

Hello,

I order Sharp info from Andrews Electronics in California
(800-289-0300, or fax 800-289-0301) they are a large distributor for
Sharp and many other brands. I'm sure there are plenty of other
distributors, but I've found Andrews' to be very reliable.

Regards and Happy New Year,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics

Yikes!ItsIke January 14th 05 11:50 PM

bluemoon wrote:

What's a good source for Sharp TV service manuals?

Thanks

http://www.manuals4you.com
Want to Fix Something?

http://www.manuals4you.com