DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   adjust horiz POSITION on (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/83655-adjust-horiz-position.html)

tommy2times December 29th 04 10:39 PM

adjust horiz POSITION on

I have a PS34190 Proscan Cinemascreen, a beautiful but tempermental
television set. I have just hooked up the component video input from a DVD
player -- the picture is awesome, however it is cut off about 10-15% on
the right side.

The rear panel on the set allows me to adjust the horizontal SIZE/SQUEEZE
of the image, but does not allow me to push/slide the image more to the
left, hence the right-side cut-off (no matter what horiz. squeeze I use).

Anyone know how to adjust the horizontal position of the displayed image?

Thank you!

tommy2times December 29th 04 10:57 PM

(sorry forgot to complete topic title)

Art December 29th 04 11:27 PM

Probably a way to doi it via a setup menu, available in the Thomson Service
Literature.
"tommy2times" wrote in message
lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
(sorry forgot to complete topic title)