DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Magnavox Projection (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/83524-magnavox-projection.html)

Vince December 28th 04 07:10 PM

Magnavox Projection

Hi!
I have a magnavox projection that has no response to the brightness or
picture controls, before I start checting it out, I would like to get a
little help, if anyone has had this problem. I think it is in the vedeo out,
but maybe someone has a better idea.
Thank you
Vince
It has response to the color control.

Art December 30th 04 11:10 AM

I Suspect calling a service company is out of the question? Without the
service manual, proper diagnostics, etc it may be difficult to determine
what it will actually need. Could be a controller, mpu related, contaminated
coolant, power supply and small signal board related, etc. Post what actual
diagnostics you have actually have done with appropriate voltage readings
ant I'm sure someone in this group will attempt assisting you. Happy New
Year.

BWL January 2nd 05 03:45 AM

Model and chassis # please...

Vince January 2nd 05 11:02 PM