DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Philips CD 960 /Marantz CD 94 DISPLAY DARK (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/83484-philips-cd-960-marantz-cd-94-display-dark.html)

gasper December 28th 04 04:59 PM

Philips CD 960 /Marantz CD 94 DISPLAY DARK

Hallo !

May I ask for help here ? I have various errors with this old machine I try
to fix. But the most horrible error is this:

There is data in the display but the whole big blue display is very dim and
unreadable now. All I tried is to replace one single bulb nearby and now
this !

Research showed exactly this error within the EURAS technical database. But
as hobby technician I don,t have acess to the solution,s database.

The CD 960 is almost exactly the marantz CD 94 so maybe has the same
circuits. Maybe there is something wrong with supply lines to the display

Pls pls help ! I would like to get it working for my own stereo set.

Thankyou
Michael