DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   NEC Multisync 95 - Where to get parts? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/82942-nec-multisync-95-where-get-parts.html)

[email protected] December 23rd 04 09:27 PM

NEC Multisync 95 - Where to get parts?

Can anyone point me to a site, or phone number, where I can get parts
for a NEC Multisync 95 monitor? I pointed the problem to a bad vga
cable. Any ideas? Thanks!

James Sweet December 23rd 04 10:11 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...
Can anyone point me to a site, or phone number, where I can get parts
for a NEC Multisync 95 monitor? I pointed the problem to a bad vga
cable. Any ideas? Thanks!

I've got a number of used cables you could choose from, as will just about
any repair shop. Probably would have to splice the original connector on the
end inside the monitor but it'd be far cheaper than a new cable. If you
insist on original, call NEC.