DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ink Jet Driver Circuits Blown Due to Short Circuit Caused By Ink Spill? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/82300-ink-jet-driver-circuits-blown-due-short-circuit-caused-ink-spill.html)

Dieter Schmitz December 19th 04 08:20 PM

Ink Jet Driver Circuits Blown Due to Short Circuit Caused By Ink Spill?

I've probably 'fused' the two L6451 driver circuits of my ink jet
printer. I tried the cartridge in another printer of same make and it
works.

Can these driver chips get damaged when shorted by spilled ink from a
leaking cartridge? The ink was spilled all over the gold contacts
probably causing short circuits.

Can I check the driver outputs somehow?

best regards,
Dieter