DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   datasheet MN9102 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/81987-datasheet-mn9102.html)

Lawrence December 17th 04 04:09 AM

datasheet MN9102

I'm trying to locate a datasheet (or even just the pinout) for an
MN9102 chip. All I have been able to find so far is that it is some
sort of latch. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Lawrence

Mark Zenier December 17th 04 08:20 PM

In article ,
Lawrence wrote:
I'm trying to locate a datasheet (or even just the pinout) for an
MN9102 chip. All I have been able to find so far is that it is some
sort of latch. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

From Plessey (try and see if it's on a obselete chip archive at Zarlink).
1982 IC Master describes it as "Latch, Quad with non-volatile Memory".

Some sort of logic combined with EEPROM, judging from the mention
of a "Nonvolatile Logic Applications" handbook, in the 1986 IC Master.

Mark Zenier Washington State resident