DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Toshiba TP55H60 rear projection screen replacement. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/81897-toshiba-tp55h60-rear-projection-screen-replacement.html)

[email protected] December 16th 04 03:42 PM

Toshiba TP55H60 rear projection screen replacement.

I need to replace the outer screen of my Toshiba TV. Anyone know how
the plastic bracket comes off to replace the screen?

thanks.

Tom December 16th 04 08:14 PM

As BWL stated so eloquently:

IIRC, on this set, remove the lower panel by pulling it off (velcro),
then remove several (3 or 4) screws located along the bottom of the
screen assy. Lift straight up and entire assy should come off.

You are correct! Although it was 6 screws on the 61"

Be careful of the wires for the control panel.

I recently did this to my TP61H60

--
Tom

"That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."
-Henry Thoreau