DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   volume control (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/81896-volume-control.html)

Jacques Carrier December 16th 04 03:17 PM

volume control

Greetings from Montreal.

I would use the audio output from the VCR and connect it to the aux. input of
my receiver.Then I would use the earphones for late night listening.
No more problem with the Tv volume control !

Jacques Carrier

[email protected] December 16th 04 06:54 PM

Jacques Carrier wrote:
Greetings from Montreal.

I would use the audio output from the VCR and connect it to the aux.

input of
my receiver.Then I would use the earphones for late night listening.
No more problem with the Tv volume control !

Jacques Carrier

= = = = = = = = = = = =

If you post the model numbers of the VCR and Receiver.... AND most
importantly the problems you are having I am certain that you can
obtain specific repair suggestions from this newsgroup.
electricitym
..

J. Doe December 16th 04 08:46 PM

Jacques Carrier wrote:
Greetings from Montreal.

I would use the audio output from the VCR and connect it to the aux.
input of my receiver.Then I would use the earphones for late night
listening.
No more problem with the Tv volume control !

Jacques Carrier

How long have you been hearing these voices in your head Jacques? d:-))