DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wireless IntelliMouse (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/81854-wireless-intellimouse.html)

klasspappa[remove] December 16th 04 11:41 AM

Wireless IntelliMouse

My Wireless IntelliMouse is dead.
I have try other driver, new battery and to attach it to another
computer, no success.

Your advise is welcome

/Nisse

John Miller December 16th 04 02:30 PM

klasspappa[remove] wrote:
My Wireless IntelliMouse is dead.
I have try other driver, new battery and to attach it to another
computer, no success.

Did you push the buttons on the receiver and mouse after changing the
battery?

If you're able, listen on 27.045 or 27.145 MHz to see if you can hear
the mouse doing its thing.

--
John Miller
email address: domain, n4vu.com; username, jsm

Jerry G. December 16th 04 04:45 PM

It just may have died on you. We have some clients using this type of mouse.
I found that after about a year or two we had to replace these. It is the
same for all of them. There is no point in waiting a lot of time with it.
Both Logitech, and Microsoft have very good ones.

--

Jerry G.
======

J. Doe December 16th 04 08:42 PM

Jerry G. wrote:
these. It is the same for all of them. There is no point in waiting a
lot of time with it. Both Logitech, and Microsoft have very good ones.

Intellimouse = Microsoft

AshTray700 December 17th 04 05:10 PM

some of them have a channel button on the receiver and the mouse itself,
check to make sure they are on the same channel, i know this might seem
obvious but i have caught myself overlooking them before. also if you want
to try the radio to pick up the signal but cant listen to the correct
freq, you can put an am walkman right next to it, and listen that will at
least tell you if there is a little activity inside it.