DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   help identify this TV chassis please! (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/81137-help-identify-tv-chassis-please.html)

[email protected] December 9th 04 10:37 PM

help identify this TV chassis please!

for a pic check he

http://www.blancorojas.com/dudaelect...?p=28154#28154

.......chassis found in low end sets under the names ANSONIC, YOKAN,
BASIC LINE, possibly also MATSUI SCHNEIDER.
Is it ONWA?
any ideas gratefully received
regards, Ben

[email protected] December 9th 04 11:46 PM

wrote:
http://www.blancorojas.com/dudaelect...?p=28154#28154
......chassis found in low end sets under the names ANSONIC, YOKAN,
BASIC LINE, possibly also MATSUI SCHNEIDER.
Is it ONWA?

It looks very much like a 1998 or 1999 Onwa chassis. One of the signs is
the 190-xxxxxx-xx number on the bottom of the PCB. The revision date is
right under that.

---
Met vriendelijke groet,

Maarten Bakker.

[email protected] December 10th 04 10:21 PM

wrote:
It looks very much like a 1998 or 1999 Onwa chassis. One of the signs

is
the 190-xxxxxx-xx number on the bottom of the PCB. The revision date

is
right under that.

thanks for that Maarten - confirmed my suspicion! I have also seen
Beko chassis with the 190. prefix (of similar vintage).
regards, Ben

[email protected] December 11th 04 05:58 PM

It looks very much like a 1998 or 1999 Onwa chassis. One of the signs is
the 190-xxxxxx-xx number on the bottom of the PCB. The revision date is
right under that.

thanks for that Maarten - confirmed my suspicion! I have also seen
Beko chassis with the 190. prefix (of similar vintage).

Strange, a low cost outfit like Beko buying Onwa stuff... Unless Onwa
now has a Turkish factory that is working with Beko.

---
Met vriendelijke groet,

Maarten Bakker.