mlambert

Default JVC AV2749S No Sound at all,good picture though

I have a JVC AV-2749S, the problem is the audio, and there isn't any sound.

The source power for the TA8200AH IC is fine. The SAMS photo fact power

Source [5] say it should be 20.0V, and I'm reading 15.7 at its source. The
reading

I get at the positive side of the input cap699 just before going into the
VCC pin 9 of

IC says 15.3V. So with that reading I know I have power at the input without
taking a

reading at pin 9, for this IC can operate between 10v-37v. There is no
static

sound like one would normally hear, I mean not even a trackle, faint sound
of any kind.

All other features and Functions are fine. Meaning the picture is great. I
don't have

The original remote, but the universal I'm using works all the on-board
functions

brightness, volume, scan channel and so forth.

The only tools I have to work with are a DMM and logic probe.

Any input would be excepted and appreciated. Thanks for your time.

My info says to replace IC631(TDA1256).