DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need value of R436 for MTC television! (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/80533-need-value-r436-mtc-television.html)

Tyrone Park December 7th 04 02:48 PM

Need value of R436 for MTC television!

Please provide me with the value of R436 for MTC television model MTV2278RF.

Thanks!
Tyrone

[email protected] December 8th 04 02:13 AM

can't find any info on this part in my database for this model. Can you
tell what the color code is?

[email protected] December 8th 04 01:22 PM

wrote:
can't find any info on this part in my database for this model. Can

you
tell what the color code is?

The bands are burned and are probably the wrong colour right now. I'd
like to be sure before I make any guess work! Thanks!