DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Resistor for Panasonic CT-27G22V TV (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/80383-resistor-panasonic-ct-27g22v-tv.html)

tflake December 6th 04 06:45 PM

Resistor for Panasonic CT-27G22V TV

I have a Panasonic TV (CT-27G22V) that has a burnt resistor. I am looking for the resistance value for resistor number 552 (R552). It is not completely burnt, and it looks like it may be a 1 ohm 1/4 W resistor, but I can not be sure.

[email protected] December 8th 04 02:08 AM

--
tflake

I checked a database I have, and no mention of this resistor as far as
problems. Can you tell what the color band reads? What are the set
symptoms?

handyman20 December 8th 04 10:55 PM

If you look on the board by it it will have a number like R23 or R345
.. Call Panasonic Company, and give them model # and Resistor # and they
will tell you what ohm it is and what wattage to use. They can even
sell you an exact replacement.