DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony AVD-K800P-DSP board problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/80264-sony-avd-k800p-dsp-board-problem.html)

mike December 5th 04 06:17 PM

Sony AVD-K800P-DSP board problem

Hello: I have a Sony receiver/DVD changer AVD-K800P. THe problem is no sound
output in any mode , no video out in Dvd mode and no response from the dvd
player. Does not even open. After checking all voltages ,connections etc I
switched the dsp/cpu board from one I just happended to get in for repair.
The unit now works fine. Does anyone have any repair info on this board to
repair at component level. A new board is too expensive to justify the
repair. Markings on the board are 1-687-014-12 DMB 03 PWB. Maybe
someone has a schematic of this board.
Thanks in advance
Mike