DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sylvania TV Antenna/Video selection (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/79869-re-sylvania-tv-antenna-video-selection.html)

Stan December 2nd 04 04:43 AM

Sylvania TV Antenna/Video selection

(RWatson767) wrote:

}I have a Sylvania Model RPJ710 CH02 chassis 27H101.
}
}I would like to be able to select the Video & Audio RCA inputs to use a DVD
}player with. The original Remote is missing and it seems the replacement
}remotes don't have the option to select Video in.
}
}Any advice on what to do would be appreciated.

Have you tried a universal TC/VCR remote with a VIDEO/ANT button?

You might have to look a bit to find one.

Stan.

Jerry G. December 2nd 04 05:55 AM

What you really need is the original factory remote. Maybe you will find a
universal remote that will have what you want. But, the original factory
remote is the best solution.

--

Jerry G.
======

"RWatson767" wrote in message
I have a Sylvania Model RPJ710 CH02 chassis 27H101.

I would like to be able to select the Video & Audio RCA inputs to use a DVD
player with. The original Remote is missing and it seems the replacement
remotes don't have the option to select Video in.

Any advice on what to do would be appreciated.

Thanks
Bob AZ

Len December 5th 04 09:36 AM

(RWatson767) wrote in message ...
I have a Sylvania Model RPJ710 CH02 chassis 27H101.

I would like to be able to select the Video & Audio RCA inputs to use a DVD
player with. The original Remote is missing and it seems the replacement
remotes don't have the option to select Video in.

Any advice on what to do would be appreciated.

Thanks
Bob AZ

I was looking for an original remote for myself tonight. After reading
your message, I did a search on a site I had been to. I found this
there. It's kind of expensive though.

http://www.remotes.com/remotes/servl...=1102238707109

Thanks.

Len
Denver, CO

[email protected] December 5th 04 07:02 PM

Sorry. This should be the correct link.

http://www.remotes.com/remotes/servl...rtype=customer

RWatson767 December 7th 04 04:10 AM

Sylvania TV Antenna/Video selection

I finally found one. $40.00 or so with shipping. Guaranteed to work. Took a
while to find one using the TV model number.

Thanks
Bob AZ