DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Special Philips K35 chassis schematic wanted (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/78858-special-philips-k35-chassis-schematic-wanted.html)

Fernando Pena López November 26th 04 05:36 PM

Special Philips K35 chassis schematic wanted

Hi all...

I'm looking for a Philips K35 chassis schematic. The only
one that I found is a somelike low-end chassis without
scart, and I'm interested in the scart section (mainly in the
synchonisation module, U12).
Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance!!!

--
Saludos.

Fernando Pena López.

eddumweer November 26th 04 05:52 PM

Try this, possible the whole schematic drawing.

http://www.eserviceinfo.com/download...ilips_K35.html

Greetings PP

"Fernando Pena López" schreef in bericht
Hi all...

I'm looking for a Philips K35 chassis schematic. The only
one that I found is a somelike low-end chassis without
scart, and I'm interested in the scart section (mainly in the
synchonisation module, U12).
Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance!!!

--
Saludos.

Fernando Pena López.

---

Fernando Pena López November 26th 04 06:13 PM

Hi eddumweer...

Thanks, but It is the same that I have.

Saludos.

Fernando Pena López.