Woodward Electric

Default No Sound Rca ctc177ag

Model F26631
Chassis ctc 177ag

This set is in the shop and it has no sound from the tuner or the video
input. Volume indicator runs up and down on the screen normally. The
speakers are turned on in the menu and I also did the unsolder of pin 8 of
the EPROM and reset the speakers on via that trick. Jumpered the q1903 to
see if it was holding sound off and no change. I have audio from both tuner
and the a/v inputs on pins 4,5, 7, and 8 of the T chip but no audio out on
pins 59, 60 of the T chip. If I jumper across the T chip with a cap from
pin 4 to 7 of the tchip I get sound but no control of volume. I replaced
the T chip with a new one and still have the same fault of no sound. Pin 29
of the system control is U3101 is staying low as it should.

Any Help available is appreciated

Thanks in advance
Lance