DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ASK A6+ shadows in picture (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/77735-ask-a6-shadows-picture.html)

Ismo Salonen November 18th 04 07:19 PM

ASK A6+ shadows in picture

The projector has very good picture when using normal composite video source.
But when connected to computer the picture has shadow on the *left* side of picture.
When picture is about 2 meters wide (abt 7 feet) the shadow is about 6 centimeters (2 inches)
to the left. I'm using selfmade adapter (vga to projector, projector has special connector)
with 75 ohm coaxial 10 cm wires (3 inches). Picture is also a little bit fuzzy,
like "out of focus".

Any ideas what to look for, should the signal lines be terminated ? or
is there some problem inside projector ? I fix tv's and monitors quite alot
but this projector is new technology for me.

My address is valid in case you want to mail me.
But all mail is filtered heavily based on various block/blacklists.

tnx,
ismo

jbr January 8th 05 11:57 PM

I have almost the same problem. Just on the right side. Only thing that
was suggested to me is that the LCD panels are out of alignment. I hope
this is not the case, as this would retire the projector. Please reply
back here if you get it fixed. Thanks..