DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HBH-200 Battery replacement (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/77671-hbh-200-battery-replacement.html)

[email protected] November 16th 04 12:08 PM

HBH-200 Battery replacement

Hi,

I've got a HBH-200 bluetooth headset, which has a worn out battery. It
contains two 1/2 AAAA NimH batteries from GP (Golden Peak batteries in
HK). The battery code is GP15AAAAHT2X. The T2X part refers to the fact
that they are pre-tagged together in series in a specific way.

I am having a hard time finding a replacement for these cells, and
wondered if anyone could help! Do you know of a supplier?
Thanks,

Tom.

tom *at* introversion [dot] co {dot} uk

matt weber November 17th 04 12:17 AM

On 16 Nov 2004 04:08:16 -0800, wrote:

Hi,

I've got a HBH-200 bluetooth headset, which has a worn out battery. It
contains two 1/2 AAAA NimH batteries from GP (Golden Peak batteries in
HK). The battery code is GP15AAAAHT2X. The T2X part refers to the fact
that they are pre-tagged together in series in a specific way.

I am having a hard time finding a replacement for these cells, and
wondered if anyone could help! Do you know of a supplier?
Thanks,

Tom.

tom *at* introversion [dot] co {dot} uk

Most reasonaly sized cities have battery specialty shops that can
build or rebuild packs from standard sized cells and even weld them
together as necessary, often times putting them back in the original
enclosure if there was one.