Jeff

Default Problem of Black Decker bread machine

Hi,
I have a Black Decker bread machine B2005 2 lb. It developed a problem
that the motor cannot turn the dough even though without load it can
turn regularly. I.e. it doesn't have enough force to turn when there
is dough. Because the guarantee time is just over, I open it up. No
obvious burn parts. Is it possible the 10uF/250V capacitor cascade
with motor wrong?

Anyone can shed some lights on it? Thanks
NSM

"Jeff" wrote in message
om...
| Hi,
| I have a Black Decker bread machine B2005 2 lb. It developed a problem
| that the motor cannot turn the dough even though without load it can
| turn regularly. I.e. it doesn't have enough force to turn when there
| is dough. Because the guarantee time is just over, I open it up. No
| obvious burn parts. Is it possible the 10uF/250V capacitor cascade
| with motor wrong?

It's possible. The motor is probably a capacitor run motor. Can you test or
replace it?

Rheilly Phoull

"Jeff" wrote in message
om...
Hi,
I have a Black Decker bread machine B2005 2 lb. It developed a problem
that the motor cannot turn the dough even though without load it can
turn regularly. I.e. it doesn't have enough force to turn when there
is dough. Because the guarantee time is just over, I open it up. No
obvious burn parts. Is it possible the 10uF/250V capacitor cascade
with motor wrong?

Anyone can shed some lights on it? Thanks

Perhaps I'm stating the obvious but have you checked the paddle bearing for
freedom of movement, pretty common fault for breadmakers.

--
Regards ........... Rheilly Phoull

WbSearch

Just repaired one for a neighbor. Thermal fuse under the motor winding "tape"
was open.

Ron
Jeff

Perhaps I'm stating the obvious but have you checked the paddle bearing for
freedom of movement, pretty common fault for breadmakers.

Can you explain it in more detail?
Under the paddle, connected to the motor with a belt, I have found one
nut with one flower washer up loose when I checked inside. I suspected
the problem is caused by the loose nut resulting in not enough force.
Then I tighted the nut, but no avail.
Before I tighted the nut, the paddle could be turning in the bread
container. I don't know whether it could be turned or not.

Thanks for your replies.

NSM

"Jeff" wrote in message
om...
| Perhaps I'm stating the obvious but have you checked the paddle bearing
for
| freedom of movement, pretty common fault for breadmakers.
|
| Can you explain it in more detail?

If you dishwasher the bread container you'll often make it hard to turn.
Wash with a damp cloth at most.

Jeff

Sorry, never wash it with a dishwasher. At you said, I washed it with
a damp cloth at most.

Thanks.