jeff

Default Toshiba tv md13p1 problem

I am working on a neighbor's Toshiba tv/dvd combo tv. The model is
MD13P1. The problem it is having is no video. The dvd player works
and plays dvd's. The tuner changes channels. Sound is perfect. Has
high voltage. When turned off the screen flashes like any other tv.

I don't have schematics. And I can't find any references to this tv
on the web.

Any help would be appreciated.

Just to let you know I have 2 years of tech school and 10 years
working on home audio equipment.

Thanks

Jeff

nckvotech@