DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Problem in Panasonic CT27G23W Vertical foldover (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/77573-problem-panasonic-ct27g23w-vertical-foldover.html)

jay November 11th 04 10:46 PM

Problem in Panasonic CT27G23W Vertical foldover

Hello all,

Have a Panasonic CT27G23W TV that started exhibiting a wierd problem.
The top 1 " of the screen would start shifting down. Basically I can
see a 1" band at top that shifts down and has a slightly higher
brightness. This comes and goes, the set seems to correct itself and
the next minute it's back. Is this a vertical folover type problem?

Also would anyone have a schematic for this set that might help me
troubleshoot this?

Thanks for reading this.

Jay