DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hewlett Packard 182T (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/77556-hewlett-packard-182t.html)

Darrell Harmon November 10th 04 09:21 AM

Chaos Master wrote:
Ken Ashcroft /dev/null :

Can anyone help me to find information on this mainframe

You'd be better asking in comp.sys.hp.misc

The thing is not a mainframe computer, it is a scope/spectrum analyzer
mainframe. Unfortunately, other than that I have no info.

Darrell Harmon

Darrell Harmon November 10th 04 09:23 AM

Ken Ashcroft wrote:
Can anyone help me to find information on this mainframe

There is a manual on Ebay.

Darrell Harmon

Ken Ashcroft November 10th 04 01:12 PM

Hewlett Packard 182T

Can anyone help me to find information on this mainframe
--
Ken Ashcroft

Chaos Master November 11th 04 02:52 AM

Ken Ashcroft /dev/null :
Can anyone help me to find information on this mainframe

You'd be better asking in comp.sys.hp.misc
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil.
"It's not what it seems, not what you think. No, I must be dreaming."

http://marreka.no-ip.com | http://tinyurl.com/46vru
http://renan182.no-ip.org | http://marreka.blogspot.com (in Portuguese)

PICARD November 11th 04 08:53 AM

What are you looking for ? Answer to some questions or operating
manual or op and service ?

Ken Ashcroft November 11th 04 12:46 PM

Having lost the horizontal drive, I just want confirmation that it is in
the Spectrum Analyser plug in.
In message , PICARD
writes

peter dingemans November 12th 04 04:25 PM

Ken Ashcroft wrote in message ...
Can anyone help me to find information on this mainframe

G'day Ken,

For a friend with a problem with a HP 182T (with 8558b plug-in) (very
much reduced sensitivity, i.e. -30dBm instead of -117dBm) I've been
looking for info too. I have found info w.r.t the 8558b plugin, but
nothing on the HP182T. There's a lot on the HP141T, but I don't know
how alike they are.

I'll give you a link someone gave me (w.r.t a HP8640b)

http://www.slack.com/elec.html

look at the bottom, near manual/trading websites; or directly, via
this link:

http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/hp/

You'll be able to download a 11Mb .pdf file on the 8558b (343
pages...), I've been reading it the last couple of days...it's huge...

You'll also find info on the 141T/A, but nothing on the 182T/C.

If anyone can find info on this mainframe, please let me know by
email, it could really help my friend fix his machine.

Ken, good luck in your search & repair endeavours,

Peter.
)