DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   2SK3075 & 2SK3074, Toshiba Semis Quest (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/75859-2sk3075-2sk3074-toshiba-semis-quest.html)

Brad November 6th 04 01:09 PM

2SK3075 & 2SK3074, Toshiba Semis Quest

Hi,

I called several parts distributors such as Digit Key, Mouser, RF Parts,
Arrow, Abnet, New Horizon, Allied, and others in my never ending search for
these two Toshiba semiconductors: 2SK3075 and 2SK3074. Toshiba directed me
to a service rep. who in turn directed me to 3 distributors (in above list).
I had no trouble finding data about 2SK3075 on the web, but finding
a place where I can order those semis is another mater. Someone gave me a
RS (Radio Shack) cat. # "190-1180" for a RS transceiver that uses them. I got
the RS part numbers, "1238-7833" & "1238-7825", but RS told me, "no longer
available". Do you know a source?

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.