DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   43-139 Radio Shack pocket tone generator (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/75560-43-139-radio-shack-pocket-tone-generator.html)

Plexaglass November 2nd 04 02:31 PM

43-139 Radio Shack pocket tone generator

Looking to purchase a working model, or something similar. This device was
used on a dial phone, placing over the mouthpiece and then using as a normal
touch tone phone. Contact me at the address below, reference it as tone
generator. Thanks

Winston November 3rd 04 03:36 AM

Plexaglass wrote:
Looking to purchase a working model, or something similar. This device was
used on a dial phone, placing over the mouthpiece and then using as a normal
touch tone phone. Contact me at the address below, reference it as tone
generator. Thanks

Have a look on ebay.com

Search for 'Radio Shack Dialer'

--Winston