DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ESA ET427E a/v input problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/74767-esa-et427e-v-input-problem.html)

Chris L. October 27th 04 12:25 AM

ESA ET427E a/v input problem

Hi, I've hooked up my game console of choice to my 27" ESA ET427E tv,
and now I'm trying to figure out how to switch the video mode to
accept the input from the front audio/video plugs. I have no remote,
and no owner's manual. On most TV's, there is an Audio/Video mode
button that you usually need to push to change the input mode from
cable to the plugs, but this tv doesn't have one. I've browsed through
the whole menu as well, to no avail.

I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with this type of TV, and knows
how to change the input mode? Thanks.