Thomas Wedemeyer

Default Zyxel Prestige 100: Value of R99 ?

Hallo,

i'm trying to repair my old Zyxel Prestige 100 ISDN-Router. The power
circuit of the router has some problems... The mosfet of the switching
regulator was kill and the resistor R99 blow up. I was still able to
identify the mosfet ( n-channel mosfet 15N05) but the restitor is too
damaged. I can only identify the last two rings (gold and silver) so the
value must be below 1R.
Does anybody know the correct value of resistor R99? Or does anybody
have a schematic for this router?

--
Love, Peace and Happiness
Thomas

Thomas Wedemeyer | Je planmaessiger die Menschen
EMail: | vorgehen, desto wirksamer
WWW:
http://www.thomas-wedemeyer.de/ | vermag sie der Zufall zu
Public-PGP-Key by request ! | treffen. (F. Duerrenmatt)