Geoff Cohen

Default Mitsubishi HS-541V VCR problem

I have a Mitsubishi HS-541V which has stopped working.

It feels like the VCR isn't sensing the tape position, as the tape
cannot be inserted, and, if the tape is partly inserted when the VCR
is off, when powered up it ejects the tape.

I checked the 2 LDR's and the IR LED, and as I don't have a schematic,
proceeding further will waste mucho hours without much chance of
success.

So unless someone knows of a common fault with this model, and is nice
enough to tell me, it's bin it time I guess.

Thanks

..
Cheers from Geoff Cohen (0417 657 465)

R.C.Electronics - www.rce.com.au

The most abundant elements in the universe
are Hydrogen and Stupidity
JVC dude

Hi there
What about the mode switch? ~Its the most likely thing to give trouble. you
often find cleaning won't cure it since one of the 4 metal wipers has worn
away. easy to change, but just watch the timing.

AW Nelson UK

news

.