DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fs/Factory sealed sony circuits (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/74336-fs-factory-sealed-sony-circuits.html)

keepcold October 23rd 04 05:15 PM

Fs/Factory sealed sony circuits

I have a about 100 different bags of sony factory sealed circuits used for
repair of tv's dvd players...ect
Most of these bags have like 4 or 5 of the same part..
There are too many part #s to post but if anyone is intrested i will post
them.... Make me an offer

Tim

William P.N. Smith October 23rd 04 06:05 PM

"keepcold" wrote:
I have a about 100 different bags of sony factory sealed circuits used for
repair of tv's dvd players...ect
Most of these bags have like 4 or 5 of the same part..
There are too many part #s to post but if anyone is intrested i will post
them.... Make me an offer

I'll give you a dollar for all of them.

Pig in a poke, eh? "If you can guess how many chickens I've got in
this bag, I'll give you all five of them."

john October 23rd 04 07:35 PM

Post the Numbers ...You might have Gold !

kip

William P.N. Smith October 24th 04 01:49 AM

"keepcold" wrote:
Make me an offer

I'll give you all the cash currently in my wallet. 8*)

keepcold October 24th 04 03:41 AM

cx761a 2
d553c 1
upc1358hk1102c 1
cx20159 5
La7920 3
ha1377a 1
tc9125bp 1
cx174 2
tc4011bp 1
d552c 5
td6306p 2
hd44801a05 1
cx-556b 2
ha1370 1
cx-557a 1
upd7503g-324 1
cx-526-025 1
upd7519cw-206 1
upc1185h 1
cx522 030 1
ha1397 1
804 2d 4
d553c-158 1
m51565p 1
c1373ha 1
3c 002 1
cxp5016 1
c4558c 1
d547c065 1
mpc1715 1
cx770 1
cx7948 1
lm6405h 1
la4180 1
m32091sl 9
cxa1013 1
hd14027bp 1
upd553c-276 2
d82c43c 1
cx20124b 2
cx138 6
m51375p 1
m5145p 1
139a 4
136a 4
mb3759 1
763a 1
cx100026 1
cx194b-5 1
csq88536 1
mb88551-130g 2
tl431c 1
ba3404f 2
pcm56p 1
mb8841-180 2
upd552c015 1
cxa1082a 1
755 1
mb8841-139 2
150 4
cx-755 4
cxp5024-063q 1
804 8
20008 1
135 2
cxs156 6
cx20015a 1
20014a 1
cx20017 1
cx131a 3
cx104 2
cx100d 4
bx-3982-1 1
bx3982-2 1
bx3960 2
bx342 3
0432 2
101g 1
188 1
mb88541-130m 4
vcu2100f 1
s-81250hg 5
ba526 1
20082 1
m5142p 2
8304 1
hd38980c 2
7931a 1
172 1
173 1
196 1
135 1
141 1
m51375p 2
d553c-176 1
"keepcold" wrote in message
I have a about 100 different bags of sony factory sealed circuits used for
repair of tv's dvd players...ect
Most of these bags have like 4 or 5 of the same part..
There are too many part #s to post but if anyone is intrested i will postc
them.... Make me an offer

Tim

Watson A.Name - \Watt Sun, the Dark Remover\ October 24th 04 03:41 PM

William P.N. Smith wrote in message
"keepcold" wrote:
I have a about 100 different bags of sony factory sealed circuits

used for
repair of tv's dvd players...ect
Most of these bags have like 4 or 5 of the same part..
There are too many part #s to post but if anyone is intrested i will

post
them.... Make me an offer

I'll give you a dollar for all of them.

Pig in a poke, eh? "If you can guess how many chickens I've got in
this bag, I'll give you all five of them."

Why din'tcha say "I'll give you 100 cents for them" and give the guy a
conniption fit when he thought you meant dollars... Or offer him forty
thousand quatloos.

I've got a bunch of 100k full-size pots with a SPST pn/off switch on the
back that I'll trade for them. I have a couple bags, must be over a
hundred. Problem is they're lin, not log taper. What kind of circuit
uses a lin pot with an on/off switch? Tone control? Squelch? What
else?

Clarence October 24th 04 04:33 PM

"Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, the Dark Remover"" wrote in
message ...

"keepcold" wrote:
[...]

Power supply!

Watson A.Name - \Watt Sun, the Dark Remover\ October 24th 04 06:12 PM

"keepcold" wrote:
[...]

I've been noticing that all the HP PSes, even the cheap ones, use
wirewound pots for the V and I controls. They even specify the PPM
tempco. Some use the three turn precision pots, better ones use the
ten-turn pots. I think it makes a great deal of diff in the stability
and repeatability of the settings.

The pots I have are all carbon, and the value is a bit high for most
linear PSes, such as a LM317, where 5 or 10k is about as high as you'll
ever need.

I dood a google search for 100k pot schematic, and the first hit I got
was an old favorite that I'd almost completely forgotten about.
Heh-heh. But times have changed...
http://www.phrack.org/show.php?p=33&a=9

Watson A.Name - \Watt Sun, the Dark Remover\ October 24th 04 06:45 PM

"keepcold" wrote:
[...]

But in this same search I found a simple way to change the 100k lin pot
to log.
http://sound.westhost.com/pots.htm - skip down to 'Changing The Law Of A
Pot'

John Del October 24th 04 09:24 PM

Subject: Fs/Factory sealed sony circuits
From: "Watson A.Name - \"Watt Sun, the Dark Remover\""

Or offer him forty
thousand quatloos.

Quatloos ain't worth diddly since Kirk handed that drill throll his ass.....

John

Kim Clay October 25th 04 12:13 AM

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 10:45:19 -0700, "Watson A.Name - \"Watt Sun, the
Dark Remover\"" wrote:

snip

But in this same search I found a simple way to change the 100k lin pot
to log.
http://sound.westhost.com/pots.htm - skip down to 'Changing The Law Of A
Pot'

You may also find "The Secret Life of Pots" good reading :)
http://www.geofex.com/Article_Folder...s/potscret.htm

About 1/2 way down it gets into tapering & added "tapering resistors".

Kim Clay