DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Onimax TV ? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/74198-onimax-tv.html)

David Sewell October 22nd 04 07:06 PM

Onimax TV ?

My local cheapo tv supplier here in London sells Onimax branded televisions.
Anyone know who the manufacturer is as I have not been able to find
reference to these over the net.
Thanks,
David

john October 22nd 04 09:47 PM

C H I N A junk !!!!!

kip

David Sewell October 22nd 04 11:32 PM

"john" wrote in message
.. .
C H I N A junk !!!!!

kip

I bought one last year (local for convenience and cheapness - well happy as
the trader seemed to be unaware that it was actually a teletext capable
model and with the help of a programmable handset I was able to achieve the
full potential of this particular model) and it is still working. Just
would like to know if it is a copy of a more familiar chassis so I can
(maybe) be better prepared for the "eventual" breakdown.
All help greatfully appreciated,
David