458

Default hard to find parts

had a lot trouble finding some stks and flybacks recently. found a place
that has it all river valley electronics in indiana they seem to have many
parts that our dist. says are on back order give them a try

PJ

wrote in message ...
can't find them

Wendell
"458" wrote in message
lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
had a lot trouble finding some stks and flybacks recently. found a place
that has it all river valley electronics in indiana they seem to have many
parts that our dist. says are on back order give them a try

River Valley Electronics in Indiana 1-866-400-0778.

Nobody answers. Can't find them in the yellow pages or a web search.

Wendell
"PJ" wrote in message

wrote in message

can't find them