DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rebuilt or good used Sony CRT's (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/73625-rebuilt-good-used-sony-crts.html)

Dave M. October 18th 04 08:30 AM

Rebuilt or good used Sony CRT's

Do they exist? If so where?

Dave M.

[email protected] October 18th 04 02:33 PM

Dave M. wrote:
: Do they exist? If so where?

: Dave M.

Try

www.patx.com

www.videodisplay.com

or you can always call sony parts.

Dave M. October 18th 04 05:31 PM

Thanks for that. www.videodisplay.com looks more promising.

Andy Cuffe October 18th 04 11:29 PM

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 07:30:17 GMT, "Dave M."
wrote:

Do they exist? If so where?

Dave M.

What are you looking for? I have a new 20" Sony CRT I want to get rid
of.
Andy Cuffe

James Sweet October 20th 04 03:20 AM

"Dave M." wrote in message
Do they exist? If so where?

Dave M.

What size? I have a good used 27" tube taking up space. Not sure how I'd
ship it though.

James Sweet October 20th 04 03:20 AM

"Dave M." wrote in message
.. .
I am considering replacing the crt in a KV-20EXR10 set. I don't want to

take
the set apart to get the pic-tube number if I can help it.

Dave M.

Why not? It's only a few screws and you'll have to take it apart at some
point anyway.

Dave M. October 20th 04 04:00 AM

I'm sorry I bothered you and the group about the tube. I've decided to put
off the pic tube or just give the set to the Salvation Army eventually. I
want to use this set until it's time to invest in a HD system. In the mean
time, I'll put up with the green tracking problem (it's bearable).

Dave M.

"James Sweet" wrote in message

.. .

James Sweet October 20th 04 05:07 AM

"Dave M." wrote in message
I'm sorry I bothered you and the group about the tube. I've decided to put
off the pic tube or just give the set to the Salvation Army eventually. I
want to use this set until it's time to invest in a HD system. In the mean
time, I'll put up with the green tracking problem (it's bearable).

Dave M.

I don't think you've bothered anyone, but if you're looking for a tube
you'll have to post the number off it, most of us with various tubes lying
around don't have a cross reference to find out what tubes will work in any
given chassis.