DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dell Inspiron 8200 extra part (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/72578-dell-inspiron-8200-extra-part.html)

[email protected] October 9th 04 01:55 PM

Dell Inspiron 8200 extra part

I had to disassemble my i8200.
I think I managed to repair it, but I have an extra part.
It is a black metal piece, triangular in shape with two right angle
tabs, ten holes (none of which are for screws).
I remember taking it out, but I can't remember from where.
It sort of fell out since there is nothing really securing it.
The tabs are spaced so that it may hook over a PCB.
It does not appear on any Dell documents.

Anyone have any idea.

thanks
bill