DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   music breaks up on cd player (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/72012-re-music-breaks-up-cd-player.html)

Kalman Rubinson October 4th 04 04:18 PM

music breaks up on cd player

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:30:48 -0400, "Merv"
wrote:

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to correct a car cd
player from breaking up the music when it is on an angle in the dash. It
works fine when out of the dash flat!

Many such players have a control to adjust to the install angle. Look
for one.

Kal