DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Repair Dell UltraScan P1110 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/72011-repair-dell-ultrascan-p1110.html)

Spanky October 4th 04 04:12 PM

Repair Dell UltraScan P1110

We have a Dell UltraScan P1110 that is in need of repair. Does anyone
know of a company that offers monitor repair service on large monitors
such as these? If so please post here.

Thanks in advance.

Spanky

NSM October 4th 04 04:44 PM

"Spanky" wrote in message
om...
| We have a Dell UltraScan P1110 that is in need of repair. Does anyone
| know of a company that offers monitor repair service on large monitors
| such as these? If so please post here.
|
| Thanks in advance.
|
| Spanky

On what planet or continent and in what country, state or city? FedEx from
Mars can be expensive.