DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Reusable PCB Film for Stencil? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/71943-reusable-pcb-film-stencil.html)

Okidokee October 3rd 04 11:43 PM

Reusable PCB Film for Stencil?

Does any one know where I can get a film I used one time that is like the
ones screen printers use, is coated blue and once exposed can be used as a
stencil for etching over and over again a good many times?
After being exposed it is put in a developer and developed for about 30
seconds. The great thing about this stuff is that it can be used as a
stencil repeatedly instead of having to expose a new board each time. You
can just keep using the stencil.

Thanks