DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anatek: What happened? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/71612-anatek-what-happened.html)

NeonHomer September 30th 04 10:27 PM

Anatek: What happened?

Anyone know what happened to Anatek? I was going to look up some info
on a monitor and it seems to be DOA..

techforce October 1st 04 06:15 AM

Could be they missed making the Hosting or Domain name Renewal date or they
changed hosts and the DNS needs time to rebroadcast. Could be alot of
things. Have you tried Emailing ?

If you are in a pinch maybe what you need is archived in the wayback
machine:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.anatekcorp.com

John October 2nd 04 02:35 PM

I've had the same problem since early last week. Thanks for the archive URL.