pascal pirotte

Default Viesmann MC remote control

Hi,

I have a Viesmann central heating system (Trimatik) with an MC remote
control located in my living room. It is impossible to get the right
temperature in the living room. Actually, the temperature is always too
high. For instance:
From 6AM to 10PM; 24C (actual room temperature) in place of 19C (Day
temperature set on the MC remote control).
From 10PM to 6AM; 20C (actual room temperature) in place of 15C (Night
temperature set on the MC remote control).

It is possible to check the MC remote control from the TRIMATIK
(boiler). The test is OK.

I can read the outside temperature directly on the MC remote control.
It means the wiring between the remote control, the boiler and the
external temperature probe is OK...

Someone told me there are some dipswitches inside the MC remote control.
He said one of them disables the temperature sensor (in my living room).
I'm not speaking about the dipswitches on the electronic module located
in the Trimatik (boiler). They are set according to the Trimatik
technical notes; yes, the boiler knows there is a MC remote control. All
the knobs on the Trimatik are correctely set (MC Remote control,
schematic A).

Any suggestions.
Jerry G.

I would not be able to tell you technical advice in particular about
your system, but do you have access to a precision temperature testing
instrument, that was verified to be calibrated? Sit the test probe at
the same exact location as the temperature sensor that is used for the
thermostat, and see what temperature you really have. I have seen these
thermostats out by about 1 or 2 degrees Cels. We have a system here in
the place where I live, and each room has its own temperature control. I
found the thermostats to be out by about a few degrees cels.

--

Jerry G.
======

"pascal pirotte" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a Viesmann central heating system (Trimatik) with an MC remote
control located in my living room. It is impossible to get the right
temperature in the living room. Actually, the temperature is always too
high. For instance:
From 6AM to 10PM; 24C (actual room temperature) in place of 19C (Day
temperature set on the MC remote control).
From 10PM to 6AM; 20C (actual room temperature) in place of 15C (Night