DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   KVM switch (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/71499-kvm-switch.html)

foolinyu September 30th 04 12:17 AM

KVM switch

I have one of those Iogear KVM switches between two computers using one
monitor, KB and mouse. The KB/mouse combo is wireless and I'm on my second
set as the first transmitter was dead within two weeks - mouse and KB OK.
Does anyone know if KVM and wireless is a bad combination or is it just a
coincidence? I guess I'll know in the next few weeks.

[email protected] October 3rd 04 03:39 AM

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 23:17:23 GMT, "foolinyu" wrote:

I have one of those Iogear KVM switches between two computers using one
monitor, KB and mouse. The KB/mouse combo is wireless and I'm on my second
set as the first transmitter was dead within two weeks - mouse and KB OK.
Does anyone know if KVM and wireless is a bad combination or is it just a
coincidence? I guess I'll know in the next few weeks.

Probably just a coincedence. I have several users with KVM and
wireless keyboards and mice.

-Chris