DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   SU-V4A service manual needed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/70236-su-v4a-service-manual-needed.html)

er September 21st 04 11:39 PM

SU-V4A service manual needed

Hallo guys,

Does anybody have some more technical info on this Technics amplifier
from the 80's. I already have the schematics but I am looking for more
detailed information, if possible, to fix an old amplifier.

Thanks a lot.

JVC dude September 26th 04 01:05 PM

Hi The manual won't give you any better help ~I'm afraid
the problems on this model usually are around the AN7062 and
Q501/2/3/4. its not often the main SVI fails (luckily)
the transistors above run very hot and will go leaky, there are also a
couple of 47 or 220 ohm resistors nearby which also burn out
What info do you have about the fault?
AW

om...