DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pyramid Phase III power supply (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/70231-pyramid-phase-iii-power-supply.html)

lectronicslady September 21st 04 09:44 PM

Pyramid Phase III power supply

Have a model PS-50 that's only pumping out 9.5v (should be adjustable 15v Norm).
as I don't have a schematic, anyone with a good idea where to start on this?
TIA
Cindy

James Sweet September 22nd 04 04:13 AM

"lectronicslady" wrote in message
om...
Have a model PS-50 that's only pumping out 9.5v (should be adjustable 15v

Norm).
as I don't have a schematic, anyone with a good idea where to start on

this?
TIA
Cindy

Have a look at the circuit, determine what sort of regulator design it uses.
Does the adjustment work? Look for obvious things like burned resistors and
cracked solder joints.