DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   panasonic distributors (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/70217-panasonic-distributors.html)

ron September 20th 04 10:09 PM

panasonic distributors

Are there any other Panasonic distributors (for new tv's) other than
Almo? We are in the midwest, but we dont care which part of the
country we have to buy from.

BillKirch September 21st 04 04:21 AM

other than
Almo?

Almo?????? BG

ron September 21st 04 03:42 PM

Yes, we currently buy from Almo Distributing, based out of PA.
they are rather high on several of their items.

oads (BillKirch) wrote in message ...
other than
Almo?

Almo?????? BG