DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   trying to restore a CB to previous unmodified condition (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/686141-trying-restore-cb-previous-unmodified-condition.html)

JJ Lark April 17th 21 01:00 PM

trying to restore a CB to previous unmodified condition

I have a Uniden Grant CB that someone previously modified that I am in
the process of trying to restore to its original factory condition.
While I am in possession of a copy of the SAMS for it, these copies are
not so good in revealing things like the board wiring because the
pictures are too dark. I was just wondering if anyone knew here where I
might find clear pictures of both sides of the circuit board with
original wiring and components, especially if any components are native
to the board bottom as some are present and may have been added as a
modification.

Thank you in advance.

Peter W. April 17th 21 02:05 PM

trying to restore a CB to previous unmodified condition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QXamVVQ_lI

http://www.cbradio.nl/uniden/Manual_..._Grant_ENG.pdf

Might help.

Peter Wieck