Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Philips PM3384 Oscilloscope Fail Autocal error d1a

Hi. I have am pm3384 and it's been a fine machine for me. Recently I ran into an issue with the cursors. They aren't accurate to the displayed waveform at all. I tried to use autocal and it failed with error code d1a. I read the service manual, which makes no reference to this error code or any for that matter, and performed a manual calibration. Well long story short it still failed and was wondering if anyone is familiar with d1a?

Thanks